Chronic pain doesn’t cease during a pandemic. And marketing your chiropractic practice during this time means adapting to the new realities for your clients, especially those who live with debilitating pain. From a business standpoint, it is just as important that you convey that information to the public through your marketing campaign.
Chiropractic associations around the world are recommending changes such as:
- Limiting hours
- Seeing only patients in acute pain
- Using televisits for maintenance patients as well as rehab recommendations and postural assessments
- Screening clients and staff on a regular basis for COVID-19 symptoms.
- Wearing masks
- Instituting strict hand-washing protocol
- Disinfecting the office on a regular schedule
- Maintaining 6 feet distancing in the office; if possible, ask those waiting for their appointment to wait outside or in their vehicle
Adopting and formalizing these measures is only the first step to making sure your practice survives an event like a pandemic. Marketing your chiropractic practice is equally as important. Your clients must know what you have done to ensure their safety or they won’t set an appointment when they need one. Highlight the steps you have taken on your website, in brochures and social media posts, and on any other marketing materials you use. Your goal is to safely help as many clients as possible to get through the pandemic while still running a viable business.
Let My KPI know if you need help with this.